Hydrating tonic in wipe O’LINEAR
- Hypoallergenic formula of tonic includes humectants complex, thereby the skin is protected against the loss of skin elasticity
- Enriched with Hamamelis and Aloe Vera it soothes, hydrates and restores optimal pH balance of the skin, having anti-inflammatory, moisturizing and regenerating effect
- Product does not contain alcohol, PEGs and parabens
- Fragrance without potential allergens
- Dermatologically tested
Apply wipe to the skin for gentle spreading of tonic. Active moisturizing complex remains on the skin surface which should be left until it is absorbed. Apply after finishing of makeup removal or for refreshing the skin.
Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Betaine, Propanediol, Hamamelis Virginiana Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Tocopherol, Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid.
Humectants are hygroscopic substances that have the ability to permanently bind and retain water from the environment so that they act as a natural reservoir of water in the skin. The purpose of humectants is to increase the water content of the stratum corneum – the water binding in the skin, prevent the loss, so that the skin become hydrated, tense and more flexible.
The product has been tested in an accredited laboratory.
The tests guarantee its quality and safety, i.e.:
– No allergenic and irritating affection confirmed by semi-open contact dermatological test performing at an extended group of probands.
– Usability and effectiveness of the product confirmed by clinical checking under the control of dermatologist.
– Effectiveness of preservatives system confirmed by Challenge Test.
– Product compatibility with packaging and its stability within the shelf life indicated on the package.
The product has passed positive safety analysis in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council Regulation (EC) No 1223/2009 dated the 30-th of November, 2009 for cosmetic products.
Each batch of manufactured product passes physical, chemical and microbiological tests, which guarantees safety and consistent quality.