Rolled wet toilet paper O’LINEAR Comfort
- Innovative and practical form of packaging with perforations allows to choose the appropriate size of wipe – “TEAR OFF AS MUCH AS YOU WANT”
- Round plastic canister ensures comfort of use and protection against drying
- Hypoallergenic formula contains bark oak extract of anti-inflammatory and antiseptic effect and allantoin of regenerating and soothing effect
- After use the wipe can be safely thrown into the toilet
- The product is dermatologically tested. It does not contain PEGs, parabens. Fragrance is free of potential allergens
Before first use: twist off the cover. Open the plastic bag inside the canister at the notch place. The roll can be left in polybag inside the canister. Twist the cover. Take out the wet wipe from inside of the roll. Close tightly after each use.
After use of the product you can buy economy pack for the canister (REFILL) and put inside the canister according to above-mentioned instruction.
After use of the canister: twist off the cover and throw out into waste container for plastic.
AQUA, QUERCUS ROBUR BARK EXTRACT, GLYCERIN, ALLANTOIN, OLUS OIL, LAURYL GLUCOSIDE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, POLYGLYCERYL-2 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE, POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE, GLYCERYL OLEATE, DEHYDROACETIC ACID, BENZOIC ACID, PARFUM, SODIUM CITRATE, CITRIC ACID.
The product has been tested in an accredited laboratory.
The tests guarantee its quality and safety, i.e.:
– No allergenic and irritating affection confirmed by semi-open contact dermatological test performing at an extended group of probands.
– Hypoallergenicity, usability and effectiveness of the product confirmed by clinical checking under the control of dermatologist.
– Effectiveness of preservatives system confirmed by Challenge Test.
– Product compatibility with packaging and its stability within the shelf life indicated on the package.
The product has passed positive safety analysis in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council Regulation (EC) No 1223/2009 dated the 30-th of November, 2009 for cosmetic products.
Each batch of manufactured product passes physical, chemical and microbiological tests, which guarantees safety and consistent quality.